Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I passed

I am now officially finished with LCC1. I am happy to have that course behind me. Let me tell you that the test was no easy task to complete. I woke up deathly ill the morning of the test, and only by the grace of God was I able to take and complete it. The last 15 questions I guessed. I hit what ever letter looked good, I didn't read a thing. I figured it was better to hurry and finish than to vomit on the keyboard. Yes... I was that ill, believe me once I got home I vegetated in bed until the next day. I didn't even check to see if I passed until around 1 a.m. the next morning. There was a 4 hour limit for the test, I finished it in a record 72 minutes. I had too... lol.. I thought I was going to die if I took any longer. None the less I am done, finished, it is over !!!

Now on to the next course. I have already started it and hope to complete it in the next couple of weeks, maybe sooner if I can get the kids to sit quiet for just a little while. That is my biggest battle, just the peace and quiet to work and write. I have to either get up very early in the morning, or stay up extremely late.

No comments:

Post a Comment