Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My first course finished

After completing EWB I was on my way to my first course. Health was the topic. It was pretty easy for me. Last fall I completed anatomy and physiology at another college and WGU's health course was mostly a repeat of things I covered there, and things I have learned from working in hospitals in previous years. I finished the health course in just a few short weeks.

Now I am studying literature and scheduled to take my test next week. I have found literature to be a bit challenging. The poetry section is something I have difficulty with. Poetry has never been my strong point and that is showing through during this course. Hopefully all will go well with my test next week, and LCC1 will be another notch on my education belt. The next challange will be the 4 writing task for the second part of my literature course. God willing I will find some time today to sit down and get started on my first writing task.

No comments:

Post a Comment