Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to my world!

October 1st, 2010, the day before my 42nd birthday, I began my journey to become a teacher.

After exhausting hopes of earning a degree, an answer to a prayer was bestowed upon me. The state of Indiana had a new school for people like me. I couldn't believe it! It all seemed to good to be true. I could work at my own pace, attend online and wouldn't go broke doing it. I had to find out more.

I called the WGU Indiana admitting department, and bombarded them with an exuberant amount of questions. After giving the admission department the third degree, I knew WGU was for me. The next day I registered, and after a whirlwind of transcripts, pre-admission testing, FASFA forms and more it was finished. I was a student on my way to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a teacher.

1 comment: