Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Quiet PLEASE

Ugh... What I wouldn't do for just a little peace and quiet. I love my family desperately, but boy can they be a noisy bunch! My biggest battle with school is not the work, in reality it is finding a patch of quiet time to do the work. For anyone saying they don't think they can get through school because of kids, work or etc.. trust me, if I can do it, you can too. I sneak a bit of time here and there. Most of the time I write papers in between taking kids to the potty, fixing snacks, mediating arguments and helping take care of my mom. I don't sleep much anymore, which is apparent by the bags under my eyes, and the house is a mess, but it is all worth it. Someday I will look back at all I have accomplished, and I will be proud. Some day I am going to be a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment