Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Beat Goes On



Yes the beat goes on! I was sitting here today thinking about my math course, and this song came to mind. See, I really wanted to add another notch to my "education belt" this month, but I am not sure if that is going to happen. I may be ready to test this semester, and then there is a strong possibility that I will not be able to. While I have met 100% of my goal this term, I wanted that extra boost of one more course down. In a moment I began to realize that "The Beat Goes On." If I finish this course before this term great, if I do not, well then I take it next term. My education beat will keep going, nothing lost. I will just take the test a few days later than I wanted, and I will be a beat ahead next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment