Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My favorite study buddy !

Yes, I must admit I find it difficult to study without some very good friends! The bad news is my best friends seem to be Caramel  Frappes or on occasion a Caramel Swirl Iced Coffee with extra cream and sugar! Those 45 pounds I lost just might find me if I don't find some new best friends :) !

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought My last post went through to you but I had to go through a lot to get here...I read your blog as tears rolled down my cheeks....bless your heart as you have been through a lot of pain! I listen to Miley Cyrus...it's the climb.I love it as it really motivates me and makes me proud of myself....I started WGU in Sept.1st(daughters 6th birthday) 2012. I have 2 boys 8 and 10 also..They keep me very busy. I am working on my BA in Education and am looking for a friend :) I will be taking my LCC1 at 10pm on well tonight..Haha right now it us 3am(so coffee is my bf too) I can't sleep...this test has my nerves...Well anyways get in touch if you would like to chat. This is my first time doing this so U guess I will find out how it works :) Have a wonderful day or night where ever you are out there in cyber world..Looking forward to hearing from you :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Jackie! I'm so glad you found my blog! It really is about the climb and the strive to succeed. You my friend are changing your destiny and creating your future, that is something to be very proud of! Thank you so much for the comment and I hope the LCC1 test went well for you. I know it can be stressful and nerve racking, but try not to let your nerves get the best of you. It will be okay ;). I would love to chat sometime! I can always use another friend, especially a fellow WGU student!!!

    ReplyDelete