Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Surgery Scheduled

All I could think was omg, not another surgery. Last term in October I had to have my gallbladder removed. Now this term I have to have an umbilical hernia repair. I am scheduled for surgery this coming Tuesday and not really looking forward to it. I hate having surgery! Hopefully recovery will be quick and I can get back on track with my studies.

Once I turn in my speech I will have completed 5 classes. I'm thinking I might be able to squeeze in one more before the end of September. Sometimes I get a little discouraged that I'm not flying through the courses, but I do realize I am doing my best and all I can do is keep chucking along. Every class is one step forward toward my goal, so I will get there, just maybe not as fast as I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment