Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Getting through school is not an easy task, and when you add 4 kids, housework, dinner, laundry and everything else it can become a bit tougher. I do believe however in the old adage, "Where there is a will, there is a way". It never has rang so true as the day I started WGU. Achieving your goals I believe aren't always suppose to be easy. It takes work, drive, and a will to want it bad enough. These aren't bad things, in fact they are the motivating source that creates achievers. Sure sometimes no matter how hard we try we still end up landing face down in the dirt once in awhile. But I guarantee you that it is the hard working achiever that stands up, dust themselves off and tackles that mountain once more. Eventually they will reach the top, and their goals will be realized. Everything you go through to reach that zenith are like stepping stones. Stepping stones teach us lessons, humble us and make us real as human beings. The next time you hit that bump in the road or crash to the ground, get up, dust yourself off and climb that mountain again. In the end when you reach the top, you can look down and see the journey you have taken. Be proud and know all those steps are now behind you, and you took each one of them with the will to achieve, and you did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment