Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where have I been?

It's true, I haven't been around on my blog much lately but there is a good reason. I have been writing, taking test and studying. My goal was to knock out as many courses as I could this term, and I have been working really hard to reach that goal. So far in just under 2 months I have managed to complete 4 courses and I have my test scheduled for my 5th! I am so thrilled, and I'm hoping I can keep up this pace and knock several more out before the end of my term in March. I finally grabbed one of my teaching courses and I'm finding it all very exciting. I have one more general course and then from here on out it's all teaching courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment