Follow me on my journey to earning a teaching degree at WGU Indiana. I'm not your typical young student! I am beginning my journey at the age of 42, with 4 children and working hard to achieve my dream. I began my quest for education at WGU on October 1st, 2010.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Children


I figured it was about time to introduce my children. My husband and I have been married 22 years and are the proud parents of 4 beautiful, amazing children. My children are my motivation and the driving force that keeps me going.


My youngest is a rambunctiousness, energetic son who will soon be 4 years old. His whole world revolves around Thomas the Train and Lighting McQueen. 



My eldest daughter is 18 and is an aspiring actress who some day hopes to work on stage. Currently she is attending college in New York. 



Next in age is my 13 year old who loves cheer-leading and dreams of becoming a supreme court justice someday, that or a congresswoman or senator. She loves politics as you can see by her choices :). 


Last but not least is my 5 year old daughter. She dreams of becoming a princess who lives in fairy castle. Her interest include tinker bell, flying ponies and rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment